Friday, May 2, 2008

Hairy Scary

Yesterday when Braden woke up from his nap his hair was crazy! We tried to brush it, comb it, and pat it and it just wouldn't lay down. We had to wet it to get it to stay down! Seeing his "scary" hair reminded me of when he was smaller and how his stood straight up and I always prayed that it would lay down flat or he would at least sleep with his head against the bumper pad so that it would be flat when he woke up the next morning. But now I miss that crazy hair! Awww....my baby is getting so big!
Braden at 7 months old. It looks like he stuck his finger in the light socket! (which he did NOT by the way for any of you who were concerned!)

1 comment:

Hodges Five said...

TOO CUTE!!! I am so excited about your blog, it looks great! I saw your plea for comments, let's make a deal...you post often on mine and I'll post often on yours. Deal?!?!
Brandi