Braden and Daddy
Friday, March 30, 2012
Sigh. It is moments like this that make me realize how quickly life is passing us by. Yesterday was Braden's final, as in LAST, Easter parade, at his preschool. Each year, Braden's preschool makes hats fro all of the students and the Thursday before Easter each class participates in a parade walking with their class and then we finish up in the fellowship hall to have cookies and juice. I remember his first year when he was just a year old and he refused to hold onto the rope, so his teacher carried him and then when I saw him yesterday, so confident and happy, I realized he is a boy, not my baby. I am so proud of him and I will treasure each of these milestones and brave what lies ahead...Kindergarten!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
A few weeks ago I had the honor of throwing a baby shower for two of my very favorite ladies in the world, my sister in law, Erica, and my cousin, Megan. They are both expecting a precious little bundle of BOY!
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
My baby is 6 months old! Six months old? Where in the world did half a year go? I hope the next 6 months slows down!
6 Month Highlights-
- E is eating solid food- mostly rice cereal, but she has had sweet peas, squash, carrots, and bananas. She prefers rice cereal over everything else.
- She is rolling from back to front several times a day, but rarely rolls from front to back.
- She is sitting up! Such a big girl!
- Emersyn loves watching Braden and Parker and stops whatever she is doing to stare and smile at them when they get close
- She is a total Daddy's girl and lights up when she hears Brad's voice.
- She is doing lots of baby babbling- making /m/, /d/, and /h/ sounds.
- Emy loves her exersaucer and plays in it for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Sleep...Emersyn is sleeping in her own bed, but is still up 2-3 times a night. She takes 2 naps a day- usually 45 minutes to 1.5 hours each
- She is super happy all the time and rarely gets upset or cries
- We think she is teething because she has been drooling like crazy and constantly has her hands in her mouth.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Well between two crashed computers, work, and three kiddos I haven't posted lately. But I will...SOON! Because I have an awesome baby shower to post about, Braden's first soccer game and other SUPER exciting news! But for now I leave you with pictures of my loves!