***If you can't hear the video scroll to the bottom and click on the speaker under My Music to turn off the volume.***
Sunday, March 29, 2009
- Sunday- nap with Braden after church then my parents cooked birthday dinner and my mom made my favorite coconut cake. My Granny and grandfather ate with us and brought my favorite fruit salad! YUM!
- Monday- my brother took me to eat at Frontera! DELICIOUS! Plus I love hanging out with my brother!
- Tuesday- my Granny's birthday (Happy 7? birthday Granny!)
- Wednesday- dinner at Pacho's with Brad and Braden
- Thursday (my actual birthday)- my dad made me muffins and put a candle in one and sang Happy Birthday when I dropped Braden off on my way to work. Ms. Creal (my para) had my classroom decorated, made me a carrot cake the day before, had balloons and daisies in a red pot for me and helped my students make me a class book about why they love me. And her son brought lunch to the school for us. One of my student's parents brought me a coconut cake and a coconut pie and Krysti made her FAMOUS gooey chocolate cake for me and my class to eat. It's the only chocolate cake I like! AWESOME! Then my amazing husband got off work early and we went to eat dinner at Milano's with my wonderful family and my precious son was FABULOUS at dinner!
- Friday- I started feeling yucky...Brad picked up Chick-fil-A and I went to bed early
- Saturday- still felt yucky... Braden actually slept in until 8:30! WOO HOO!Brad's parents came and spent the afternoon and we had a nice dinner at Red Lobster and once again Braden was AWESOME while we were eating (Does anyone else see why I am avoiding the 2nd child? We finally made it to a point where we can eat dinner out and enjoy ourselves! :)
- Sunday- Braden sleeps in until 8:15! We met my parents in Madison to watch my brother and his dog Buck in his Field Trial test. We ate at Pizza Hut and I have gone 8 straight days without cooking! I felt better this morning, but now I feel yucky again!
Tomorrow reality begins again....my birthday week is over and I will be cooking Hamburger Helper for dinner tomorrow night!
A few pics from the week!
Napping with Braden on Sunday (he had the flu)
My Granny with my mom, Aunt Joy and Aunt Bea
My sweet boy today at the Field Trial test for Buck
Sunday, March 22, 2009
- He stands in front of the pantry door and says, "let's see". Hmmm...I wonder who does that!
- Hold a finger= hold my hand
- Mommy com'ere= Mommy come here
- Avey= Avery and it is usually in context of "Avey stop"
- Holdle= hold & cuddle combined
- What'cha doin'= we hear this all the time
- His new one is "mommy get up"..like I ever have a chance to sit down around him!
- He is making lots of sentences like"Daddy play blocks with me".
- He speaks mostly in third person which I figured out is my fault since I refer to him in third person..Braden's shoes, Braden's backpack....I have seen the error of my ways! :)
- He sings most of the words to his favorite songs...Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle, Oh My Darling, etc.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Here are the directions:
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
This is very UGLY table that I sanded and painted for Braden's playroom.
Braden was so excited about the roller skates. I barely got them cleaned before he put them on and took off. The hard hat and suspenders came with one of the tool sets that I bought him.
Ready for the beach! Doesn't he look like a body builder?!