Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

We had a really busy and really fun Father's Day weekend. On Saturday we went to Brad's brother's house to see his family. It was nice getting to spend time with Brad's family. Braden loved playing with all of his older cousins! After we left Chris and Dawn's house we went to Brad's parents' house and grilled hamburgers.

Braden & Cooper




Truett, Berkley, Cooper & Braden

Emma & Beau


Sunday morning I woke up early and made Brad french toast for his traditional Father's Day breakfast. After I cooked I got Braden up and we took Brad his breakfast in bed and gave him his gifts. After church we went to my parents house for Father's Day lunch! We made the guys ribeyes and king crab legs! It was soooooo good! My brother did a great job grilling the steaks and the crab legs were so huge! After we ate, we played a game of poker. Of course my dad went out first! He always goes all in when he gets tired of playing. Braden woke up and my mom wanted out of the game so bad so that she could play with him, but we all kept giving her the pot so she could't get out! Chad won and Brad came in 2nd and we had a great time! Brad said that it was his best Father's Day ever and I reminded him that he has only had 2, but I'm glad that he enjoyed it!

Happy Father's Day
Brad sporting his new jersey

No comments: