Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th of July

This year for the 4th of July we went to my aunt and uncle's house to eat, hang out at the pool and shoot fireworks. We had so much fun spending time with family. Braden loves swimming and he had so much fun jumping off of the diving board! Very scary for us! We had LOTS of good food- ribs, kabobs, brats, hot wings, hashbrwon casserole, lots of different side salads and my granny's famous fiesta dip. At the end of the night we shot off LOTS of fireworks. Braden loved them and kept saying, "This is so cool." We were glad that the loud sounds didn't scare him. It was a wonderful way to celebrate and be thankful for our independence and the wonderful country that we live in.


I love this boy!





Shane and Gage



Brad and Braden


Braden riding Uncle Chad's shoulders.





Isn't my Granny cute?



My dad doing a back flip off the diving board.


My favorite picture: Braden jumping off the diving board!


1 comment:

Hodges Five said...

I love that top picture of Braden in the water! It's precious and yes, your grannie is too darn cute!