- Sunday- nap with Braden after church then my parents cooked birthday dinner and my mom made my favorite coconut cake. My Granny and grandfather ate with us and brought my favorite fruit salad! YUM!
- Monday- my brother took me to eat at Frontera! DELICIOUS! Plus I love hanging out with my brother!
- Tuesday- my Granny's birthday (Happy 7? birthday Granny!)
- Wednesday- dinner at Pacho's with Brad and Braden
- Thursday (my actual birthday)- my dad made me muffins and put a candle in one and sang Happy Birthday when I dropped Braden off on my way to work. Ms. Creal (my para) had my classroom decorated, made me a carrot cake the day before, had balloons and daisies in a red pot for me and helped my students make me a class book about why they love me. And her son brought lunch to the school for us. One of my student's parents brought me a coconut cake and a coconut pie and Krysti made her FAMOUS gooey chocolate cake for me and my class to eat. It's the only chocolate cake I like! AWESOME! Then my amazing husband got off work early and we went to eat dinner at Milano's with my wonderful family and my precious son was FABULOUS at dinner!
- Friday- I started feeling yucky...Brad picked up Chick-fil-A and I went to bed early
- Saturday- still felt yucky... Braden actually slept in until 8:30! WOO HOO!Brad's parents came and spent the afternoon and we had a nice dinner at Red Lobster and once again Braden was AWESOME while we were eating (Does anyone else see why I am avoiding the 2nd child? We finally made it to a point where we can eat dinner out and enjoy ourselves! :)
- Sunday- Braden sleeps in until 8:15! We met my parents in Madison to watch my brother and his dog Buck in his Field Trial test. We ate at Pizza Hut and I have gone 8 straight days without cooking! I felt better this morning, but now I feel yucky again!
Tomorrow reality begins again....my birthday week is over and I will be cooking Hamburger Helper for dinner tomorrow night!
A few pics from the week!
Napping with Braden on Sunday (he had the flu)
My Granny with my mom, Aunt Joy and Aunt Bea
My sweet boy today at the Field Trial test for Buck