Shamrock pattern, green construction paper, q-tips, glue
Here are the directions:
1. Draw or print a shamrock template (I drew my own- 3 hearts and a stem)
2. Cut out shamrock- if you have older children they can do all of the cutting for this project
3. Cut out small pieces of green construction paper
4. Use shamrocks to smear on the glue (I tinted my glue with green food coloring so that it would be easier for Braden to know where he had already applied the glue)
5. Place green construction paper on shamrock and allow to dry!
Braden had so much fun smearing the glue with the q-tips and putting the construction paper on the shamrock. This was his first time using glue and he did a great job!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!