.....these are the words that Braden sings to the song "Oh My Darling, Clementine".
Here are some of the other things that he is saying now:
- He stands in front of the pantry door and says, "let's see". Hmmm...I wonder who does that!
- Hold a finger= hold my hand
- Mommy com'ere= Mommy come here
- Avey= Avery and it is usually in context of "Avey stop"
- Holdle= hold & cuddle combined
- What'cha doin'= we hear this all the time
- His new one is "mommy get up"..like I ever have a chance to sit down around him!
- He is making lots of sentences like"Daddy play blocks with me".
- He speaks mostly in third person which I figured out is my fault since I refer to him in third person..Braden's shoes, Braden's backpack....I have seen the error of my ways! :)
- He sings most of the words to his favorite songs...Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle, Oh My Darling, etc.