Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh My Diamond....



.....these are the words that Braden sings to the song "Oh My Darling, Clementine".



Here are some of the other things that he is saying now:






  • He stands in front of the pantry door and says, "let's see". Hmmm...I wonder who does that!



  • Hold a finger= hold my hand



  • Mommy com'ere= Mommy come here



  • Avey= Avery and it is usually in context of "Avey stop"



  • Holdle= hold & cuddle combined



  • What'cha doin'= we hear this all the time



  • His new one is "mommy get up"..like I ever have a chance to sit down around him!



  • He is making lots of sentences like"Daddy play blocks with me".



  • He speaks mostly in third person which I figured out is my fault since I refer to him in third person..Braden's shoes, Braden's backpack....I have seen the error of my ways! :)



  • He sings most of the words to his favorite songs...Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle, Oh My Darling, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHAS!! He looks like a little man in this picture! Aww...time flies!
Kylie :)