Krysti....aka KK, I really, really missed you tonight. Tonight was my first night back in grad school and even though I am taking an online course my professor required us to attend an orientation so that I meant I had to make the LONELY trip to Athens all by my lonesome.
I am embarrassed to say that I started grad school the semester before Krysti started, but she graduated this summer and I am just over halfway finished.
When Krysti and I met we were both first year teachers at Shoal Creek (along with Kylie and Sarah, the other two best 2nd grade teachers I have ever met). I have been so blessed by all of their friendships, but Krysti really helped to make the long trip to Athens more bearable. Here are several of the memories that I will miss:
- First and foremost: POOP on the LOOP
- Blimpies or Zaxby's? There aren't any stinking places to eat out here!
- Catching up on the latest Creek gossip
- Getting scolded in a certain professor's class
- Singing---LOTS & LOTS of Singing
- That is SOOOOO Redic!
- Grandma stories
- The occasional Varsity visit (along with all that accompanies a trip to The Varsity)
- Complaining about the horrible drivers we passed
- Speeding ticket- Thank you po po...maybe I should have used the I'm pregnant card- oh wait I did to get us out of class early..Karma?
- Can we get a good parking spot this week?
- Oh...can you ever forget the parking ticket and how they denied our written rebuttal
- And MANY MANY more AWESOME memories!
My road trip to Athens will NEVER be the same!
I miss you girl!