Today is my wonderful husband, Brad's, 32nd birthday! Brad is such a wonderful husband and father. He loves spending time playing with Braden and I truly love that about him. This is all the time that I have for now, but I promise to update about my handsome hubby later!
I love you baby!
Ok....Some things I love about my hubby....
- his unconditional love for Braden
- he prays with me and for me
- he doesn't mind my crazy crush on Brett Favre
- his dudu brown eyes
- he doesn't think I'm crazy....he thinks I'm weird, but not crazy
- we can have different points of view on issues, but still get along
- he is thoughtful
- he sends me sweet texts to remind me how much he loves me
- his stubbornness...man, is he stubborn
- he DVRs our favorite shows and waits to watch them when I have time
- he is not afraid to ride in a car with me
- his quirky sense of humor
- he would do anything to make Braden and me happy
- he tells me that he loves me
- he likes to get a hug when he walks through the door
- he kisses my cheek each night before he goes to bed...even if I am already sleeping
- his cute behind
- that he writes my nicknames on my Christmas gifts each year
- he cleans the dishes in the kitchen after I cook (well.....not all the time....but I still appreciate it when he does)
Happy Birthday Honey!