Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year we had three Thanksgivings!  I am so tired of turkey and dressing for real!
My three little turkeys!
Our first Thanksgiving was the first Sunday in November and we celebrated with my mom's side of the family.  It is a HUGE celebration with all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunt and uncle and 2nd and 3rd cousins.  We all have so much fun catching up and the kids have a blast!  This year my granny was missing since she had pneumonia and it was definitely not the same without her.  The only pics I took were on my phone and they aren't that great.

Our second Thanksgiving was with Brad's family on the Sunday before Thanksgiving.  It is the first time since Brad and I were dating that we did Thanksgiving with his whole family.  It was really a nice day.  We were able to just hang out and chat with Brad's brothers and my sister in law, Amy, and all of the kids had a  really great time.  They all love getting to play and hang out together!  Once again I forgot my camera, but Brad's brother John took a family picture of everyone that I need to get a copy of.

Our final Thanksgiving was at my parent's house.  It was small with just my parents, us, my granny and grandpa and our family friends, the Butts.  It was nice and relaxed and once again the kids didn't eat much turkey as they preferred to play with Ara and Evie instead!


No comments: