Monday, November 26, 2012

Pumpkin Party at Parker's School

Can I just say one more time that I LOVE staying at home with my kids?!? One of the many reasons is becasue I was able to attend Parker's school party without having to ask permission or feel like I was in a hurry to get back. Each year, Parker's preschool has a Let's Pretend Party and they encourage the children to dress up in non scary costumes and they get to trick or treat and have a party in the classroom. Parker dressed up as an elephant or as he says, "elpant" which is one of his three favorite animals (lion or "lion king" and monkey are the other two).  Parker had a great time and got yellow icing from the cupcakes all over his costume!


Parker's best bud, Jack


Lulu and Grrr.  Parker was excited that they were both at his party! 

No comments: