Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful

This November I am feeling more thankful than usual. Which is a good thing. I'm not sure if it is our current circumstances or the fact that we have been talking to Braden a lot lately about being thankful and what he is thankful for, or probably a combination of the two. No matter what it is I want to share what I am thankful for so that when I get down and out I can look at and reflect on everything that God has blessed me with. I am goingto try to continue to update this post as I remember or reflect on things that I need to be thankful for.


  1. Grace and the fact that it is offered to me though I don't deserve it.

  2. My husband who loves me even though I neglect to put my shoes away and leave clumps of hair on the shower wall.

  3. Healthy, happy children

  4. A very vivacious 3 year old who keeps me laughing

  5. Laughter

  6. a 10 month old that is into everything, but gives the Best hugs I have ever had

  7. messes that were created by my children

  8. The best parents in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD

  9. My church family

  10. Avery- she loves me no matter what and I do love her even when I am mad that she peed on the rug AGAIN

  11. my brother and the fact that he doesn't mind listening to my drama- at least he doesn't tell me that he minds

  12. Erica- I am going to finally have a sister!

  13. Shelter

  14. an abundance of food that we take for granted

  15. a job that i love, even on days when I have too much to do or out of control kids

  16. Children's Place monster sale

  17. my large family

  18. large family get togethers

  19. my Granny

  20. heated blankets

  21. Christmas songs

  22. a feeling of peace that even when my fears of instability creep in, I know I serve a God that will take care of me no matter what

  23. A God who is bigger than my dreams, hopes, ideas, or thoughts.

Colossians 3:15-17And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

No comments: