Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

It was another fun and festive Halloween. Every year that we celebrate Halloween with our family I feel joy and happiness. I realize once again just how blessed I am to live close to our family and be able to share each holiday with them. I also feel like Halloween is the official kick off to the holiday season and my favorite time of the year.






This year we celebrated with our annual HUGE pot of chili and about a gazillion hot dogs, not to mention the pumpkin cheese ball recipe that I got from my friend Lisa and all of the goodies including a cake shaped like a pumpkin and witch's hat cookies.


All of the boys' were so excited again this year and they were like old pros going door to door. My dad rigged up his Polaris Ranger and trailer with orange lights and hay bales and we toured the neighborhood. My little lion cub tired out after the first couple houses, but the train conductor was running at full speed until he crashed after everyone left. I don't think there could have been a better way to celebrate Halloween...well only if my brother was here.

No comments: