Sunday, October 25, 2009

Parker's Baby Shower





Yesterday we celebrated Parker's arrival with a baby shower. My cousins, Amberly and Staci, gave me the baby shower and I am so thankful for all of the hard work, thoughtfulness, and special touches that they put into making it such a memorable day. One of my favorite things was a prayer box for Parker that Amberly made where everyone could write a special prayer for him. I will treasure that always.



Amberly and Staci- The Hostesses with Mostest

My Amazing Mommy and Me (Parker's Grrr)
My mom, Amberly, me, Erica, Staci, and my Aunt JoyBefore the shower- Braden really wanted to go with us! (Brad told him it was just going to be a bunch of crazy women, so he didn't need to go!)
My Granny (Parker's Gigi)

My Mother In Law (Parker's Grandma)


We got LOTS of great gifts for Baby Parker, including the MUCH wanted packs of diapers, wipes, baby wash, etc. I realize the second time around how awesome gifts like these are! We also got the cutest and sweetest little outfits for Parker. It was exciting to actually get clothes that weren't green and yellow, since that is what we mostly got at Braden's showers since we didn't find out if he was a boy or girl. I am really excited about getting them all washed and hung up in his closet ready for his arrival! My Granny, Braden and Parker's Gigi, got Parker a bedtime bear just like the one that she got for Braden (except Parker's is blue) before he was born.





The Bedtime Bear from Gigi

How many pieces of toilet paper does it take to fit around me?

We had so much delicious food! And you know I am ALL about the food right now! We had a Mexican feast and it was scrumptious! For dessert we had mini strawberry and chocolate cupcakes and they were awesome!

1 comment:

sarah may said...

I'm so happy you had a great shower! Yay for blue bears :)