Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Bundle of.....

BOY!!!!!!


Yes that's right! Baby Boy number 2! Woo Hoo! I am really excited that Braden is going to have a buddy to play with and you know how much I love my one sweet boy already. Now we get to have two precious baby boys to love on.

We have the name picked out, but that will be our big secret this time around. So to anyone and everyone who has two boys, please shoot me some advice and your favorite thing about having two sweet baby boys.

This also means that we get to have baby number 3 and try for a girl!


*I will post our precious ultrasound pictures as soon as I get them uploaded.

1 comment:

sarah may said...

I've been thinking on this but haven't had time to comment all of the great fabulous fantastical things about my two little boys. Will share soon!