Two has been my very favorite age...thus far! Braden is so funny and has so much to say! Here are a few of the things that keep me giggling....
- Whenever he answers yes to a question he says- Yes Siree, but it sounds like Wes Surwee. It is so cute.
- Yesterday he ran into the office at my parents house, close the door behind him and said said "Shhwee. I just got away". My mom asked him from what and he said "Uncle Chad almost got me." Braden and Chad had been playing a game.
- When you ask him if he wants a brother or sister he says, "No...No...JUST BRADEN!" Yeah, we're going to have to work on this.
- "I do it all myself." These words are heard around our house almost constantly these days. Braden doesn't want help to do anything!
- When Braden can't do something he says "Oh dragn'nt!" Apparently he has picked this up from my dad who says "Oh darn't".
- Braden went through a phase where he wanted to open food at the grocery store and I had to constantly have the conversation with him that we can't open the food until we pay for it first. Well, a few weeks ago we were in the grocery and an older gentleman picked up a bag of chips on the chip aisle and opened it. He then started eating the chips. Before I knew what was going to happen Braden looked at the man and blurted out, "You gotta pay for it first!" OH MY! I was so embarrassed!