Friday, June 5, 2009

Mommy's School

Everyday when we drive past my school on our way home Braden says, "mommy's school" and he is always asking to come. He has visited me at school a couple of times this year and my kids just loved "Braden the baby". It is really funny that they think of him as a baby since he is just 2 years younger than some of them!

The last week of school my mom brought him into play centers and eat lunch with us. We had to eat lunch in our classrooms the last week of school which I hate, but Braden had a blast. Being the typical boy that he is he went straight for the block center with all of the trucks and cars. Here are some pictures from the day.


Playing with the cars and trailers in the block center

Dancing in the middle of the "boys and girls (gurllls)" as Braden says.

Dancing with Amelia...he loves her!


Eating his ice cream treat...YUM!

No comments: