Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cute Braden Story

Since the weather has been so beautiful Braden had been playing outside all day. After dinner, he was a little whiny so I asked him if he wanted to go cuddle and he said, "No, no, no." So I told him that I would run his bath. Usually he loves a bath, but tonight the thought of a bath just appalled him for some reason. I picked him up and I was carrying him to the bathroom to start running his water and just before we got to the bathroom in this super sweet voice he said, "Mommy..Braden...cuddle with blanket puh-lease." Awww....so sweet! So yes we cuddled and cuddled! However as cute as that was I am still a somewhat smart enough mom to realize that my son was trying to con me out of his bath, so after the super sweet cuddle time he had his bath anyways! What a silly boy!

No comments: