Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Krysti just tagged me with a fun survey.....
Nice to meet you, I'm:Chassidy
Okay, who was the last person who held your hand? Braden
And who the last person to text you?Brad
Have you ever kissed someone with braces? yes
If you could change your eye color what would it be?green
How many pillows are on your bed?7
Is there someone you can't stop thinking about? my boys
Who do you make fun of the most?Hmmm. I don't know.
What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone? Too long according to my cell phone bill each month
How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now? not a one...I rarely carry cash so don't think you're getting anything good if you try to rob me
Do you dance in the car?Often
How did you get your last bruise? I have no idea, but I have one on the top of my foot...weird!
Who is in your house right now? Brad, my sleeping boy Braden and me
Does your mom make you wear a winter coat? umm....that's a weird question for a 26 year old
Are your lips chapped? actually I was just thinking that I needed to put on some Aquafor
What' s your favorite season? I love them all for different reasons
Has it snowed recently? in Georgia? Are you kidding me?
Favorite colors? red
What are you listening to? The Falcons on TV in the background
Have you ever thought that your life was so bad you wanted to give up? not once
How many piercings do you have? 2
Taken or single? taken
Do you like your relationship status? Love it
Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries? Absolutely....even if they are a month late! I love you honey! :)
Do any of your EXES still have feelings for you? hope not
Do you know anyone who has messed up your life? nope
Do you have a best friend? yes
Do you have any siblings? yes- my brother Chad
What are you doing tonight? resting
Wearing any jewelry? no
Where is your shirt from? GAP
Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying? yes
Are you happy? yes
Are people annoying? some are very annoying
Where were you last night? at home watching football
Has anyone ever sang to you? yes- Braden does everyday..."Baa, Baa Black Sheep", "Twinkle, Twinkle", "Wheels on the Bus"

Ok.....I am tagging Michelle and Brandi.

No comments: