Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Next Picasso....

Brad had to work Saturday morning so Braden and I spent the morning shopping for Emma (Braden's lady love) a birthday gift for her 1st birthday. He was so great while we were shopping. He just sat in his stroller looking around like "mommy, how long is this going to take?". When Brad got home we headed to Emma's birthday party. She had a ladybug theme which was so cute! The party was on a farm and I forgot my camera, much to Brad's chagrin since he had to listen to me whine about not getting to take awesome pictures! There were turkeys, roosters, hens, ducks, and even a horse on the farm. It was soooo hot and the horse was standing in front of the water trough throwing water on his body and Braden thought that it was the funniest thing ever!

After the party, we went back home and my mom (Braden's Grrr as he so lovingly calls her) and my Aunt Joy came over. My Aunt Joy brought my cousin's son Ace. He is three weeks older than Braden so they are a perfect age to entertain eachother. The boy's played with some of the riding toys in the yard for a little while, but then I brought out the sidewalk chalk. Braden and I have been practicing coloring for several weeks now.....I take that back...I have been coloring for several weeks now while Braden has been either trying to eat the crayons or walk around and scatter them everywhere. (we are using the Crayola Beginnings crayons and they are great for little hands!) But he was really interested in the sidewalk chalk and started coloring! I have deemed him the next Picasso, however it looks more like Jackson Pollock! What do you think?!










No comments: