Monday, January 11, 2010

My Baby is 3!!!!

Today Braden Wright Hoffman is 3 years old! I cannot believe how quickly these past 3 years have flown by or how much more I love him each day. Braden is so sweet and yet so challenging at the same time. He is without a doubt his mother's child. He can make me laugh and want to scream all with in the same minute, but I enjoy every second with him.


My prayer for Braden is that he will always know how much we love him unconditionally. That he will remain firm in his values and opinions even when they are not popular. That he will treat others with kindness, humility and respect. My prayer is that he will be confident in who he is and where he comes from. That no matter what he treasures his relationship with Christ above all else.


Braden Wright Hoffman, you are such a special gift from God and Mommy and Daddy love you more than you can ever know or understand.

No comments: