Here are a few of the special memories that I can recall from Christmas.
- We were released from the hospital at 2:30 on Christmas Eve and went straight to my parent's house for the Christmas Eve festivities.
- DINNER- wedge salad (my favorite), twice baked potatoes, grilled shrimp and shrimp scampi- YUMMMMMMMM!
- Braden helping to pass out gifts
- Having Parker with us for his first Christmas
- Santa being way too tired to put together all of Braden's gifts
- Braden being SUPER excited about his trains and train tables- not even paying attention to the other toys!
- Enjoying Christmas breakfast with our boys and our parents
The one tradition that we didn't get around to this year was making Happy Birthday Jesus cupcakes, but we will certainly continue that tradition with the boys in the years to come.