Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is mine and Brad's 7th anniversary. I cannot believe that it has been 7 years since we got married at Heritage Hills on that scorching hot Saturday in August. I thought that marriage would be easy....boy was I naive! However, it is extremely rewarding and I truly love my husband with all my heart! And now we have beautiful baby boy to share our love with!

Brad is out of town once again this week and it happened to fall on our Anniversary which makes me very sad, but he promised me dinner at Ruth's Chris when he returns!

Happy Anniversary baby! I love you!


7 years ago (not the best picture since I had to scan it)


June 2008

***Brad and I were married on my parents' anniversary and today they are celebrating 29 years! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! I love y'all!

2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Awe! Happy anniversary we love you guys!!!!!

Krysti said...

Happy anniversary! :-)