Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ready for Kindergarten!

Oh no!  Say it ain't so!  My first born baby is heading to kindergarten!  We are so proud of all that Braden has accomplished in his years at HH Preschool and we are looking forward to all he will achieve in Kindergarten.  But I am not sure that I am ready for him to be this big already.  It seems like only yesterday that Brad and I were taking him to his first day of preschool loaded down with his new train back pack and lots of kisses from us.  He walked in that classroom the first day and never looked back at us- he was much more ready for that new chapter than we were and I am certain that he will be again when we drop him off on his first day of Kindergarten.  Braden Wright, I am so very proud of who you are and who you are growing to be!


No comments: