Wednesday, April 11, 2012

God Is Good!

This past year and a half has been a roller coaster of emotions- disappointment, joy, fear, contentment, and excitement. Brad got a new job at SpringLeaf Financial in Covington, which is a HUGE answer to prayer and it means that after LOTS of prayer and A WHOLE LOT of FAITH, I am quitting my job to stay home with my kiddos. There will be LOTS of coupon clipping in my future and sacrifices to consumerism, but Brad and I both feel that God placed a desire on each of hearts for me to be at home with the children. I am so excited to have the opportunity to raise my own babies and spend more time with them each day than I do with other people's children. I do love my job and a part me feels sad about leaving my school, my class, my para and colleagues, but I can't imagine regretting my "new" job for even a second!
The New Bosses

No comments: