My baby is 6 months old! Six months old? Where in the world did half a year go? I hope the next 6 months slows down!
6 Month Highlights-
- E is eating solid food- mostly rice cereal, but she has had sweet peas, squash, carrots, and bananas. She prefers rice cereal over everything else.
- She is rolling from back to front several times a day, but rarely rolls from front to back.
- She is sitting up! Such a big girl!
- Emersyn loves watching Braden and Parker and stops whatever she is doing to stare and smile at them when they get close
- She is a total Daddy's girl and lights up when she hears Brad's voice.
- She is doing lots of baby babbling- making /m/, /d/, and /h/ sounds.
- Emy loves her exersaucer and plays in it for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Sleep...Emersyn is sleeping in her own bed, but is still up 2-3 times a night. She takes 2 naps a day- usually 45 minutes to 1.5 hours each
- She is super happy all the time and rarely gets upset or cries
- We think she is teething because she has been drooling like crazy and constantly has her hands in her mouth.