Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mater



Friday night was the PERFECT night for carving a pumpkin! The air was crisp and cool, Emersyn actually slept the entire time we worked on the pumpkin, and I swear I could actually smell the scent of apple cider and pumpkin pie. This year my intention was to carve 3 pumpkins, one for each kid, but Braden's choice was Mater from the movie Cars and it kicked my booty, so I stopped after the first. Next year, I'll set my goal to carve two pumpkins! Emersyn can wait a few years to have her own pumpkin! Each year I get stuck cleaning out the pumpkin and Brad usually carves it. This year I was glad to have little helpers that didn't mind scooping out the guts!

Parker was really excited about helping!
The boys played while I carved...it took me a LONG time!

No comments: