Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

I'm still trying to play catch up on all things blog related at this point and I really want to include this post. So I'm sure you guys all know that my brother and his fiance moved to Mississippi in August to attend Ole Miss and they also got engaged the June before they left so on top of attending a new school and moving to a new state they are also planning a wedding! So the big day will soon be here- May 21st! Woo Hoo! So, earlier in March Erica and Chad came home for their spring break and we gave Erica a wedding shower. It was so much fun and they got lots of great gifts! Here are some pictures of the fun day!

we were all pulling for her to break the bow




my soon to be sister!





Chad came home later in the week and Braden was totally in awe! I can't believe how much he LOVES his Uncle Chad. Braden got to do all of his favorite things with him- pillow fight, cuddle in the recliner, play with Buck. Braden also has a HUGE crush on Aunt Erica and he even had a "romantic dinner" with her one night!


No comments: