Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009


I am finally getting to my Easter post. What a week!



Saturday we had a church Easter egg hunt at the Hodges. Braden had a blast! Friday evening i hid eggs in the yard and gave him his basket and let him "hunt" so he was familiar with the concept on Saturday at the hunt and a pro by Sunday when we had our annual Easter get together at my parent's with our family.

Sunday morning Braden woke up around 8:00 and we did Easter bunny stuff. He got a sand and water table, Nemo dvd, cook book, sunglasses (he is crazy about sunglasses) and a few eggs filled with candy which he polished off in no time! Brad and I got ready for church while Braden played with his new stuff and then we headed to church to meet my parents. I had the toddlers on Easter,but I heard that the message was awesome. After church we headed to my parent's house to take Easter pics and lay Braden down for a nap before everyone arrived. I think that Braden felt the excitement because rather than napping for the hour and half that he was in his room he destroyed it! He pulled all of his toys out and pulled all of the extra stuff that I brought out of my bags! We had an awesome lunch with TONS of food and then an Easter egg hunt. I bought an Easter pinata and the kids had a blast trying to bust it open. It was a great Easter! By Sunday night I was exhausted from our super busy weekend.





Church Easter egg hunt on Saturday.






Checking out his Easter bunny stuff

Hunting for eggs....he liked to stop and eat some of the candy along the way




Rice Krispy Nests




1 comment:

Hodges Five said...

What a great family picture!!!